Name:
Location: London

Perfectionist. IceSkater.PostgradStudent.DayDreamer. Indecisive.Deeply in love with his Baby. Nothing describes better than if you know me in person.

Talk to Me

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Soaring Through Life

Guided by the winds of change...

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Busy days~

This coming exam reminds me a lot of SPM, maybe even worse. I have slightly less than 2 weeks with 5 more modules to cover and 3 years of exam papers to deal with.

I finally understood why studying in IC is difficult. Only 1 examination with 13 modules in it. Number of modules comparable with SPM but is of much higher difficulty. GREAT! Passing would not be a problem but getting distinction is tough. Im not exactly a high achiever but its knowledge.. I have been studying everyday since beginning of April and my performance seems to drop day by day. MAN I NEED A BREAK!! well sadly it is not possible as i usually spend my free time chatting =(

After exams, is a presentation on the water and wastewater treatment design project. Speaking of it, the french guy in the group is just too laidback and wouldnt do a thing. The project would have been screwed if we're to depend on him so it means - more work for me! RAWR
I wonder what is he gonna present cause I aint giving him shit. Die you! I did all the work.

Anyways, back to books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home